Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Readers,
I entered an art contest at La Jolla High and won a $10 gift card to Blick. I didn't win the contest(in case your wondering), and I didn't even get secound place. First place prize was $100. I only got the money for participating. Anyway, today I went to Blick, an art store that has basically EVERYTHING, and I also brought $16 of my own money(just in case). I ended up buying a Eraser kit where you shape clay, bake it in the oven, and then it turns into an "eraser"(the eraser doesn't work very well, but it looks really cute). Also, I bought a rasberry scented pen. My mom bought me 2 packs of .5 led and 2 packs of .7 led for my mechanical pencils. Since my mom let me use her 30 percent off coupon, it only cost me $11, including tax! I can't wait to go back to Blick in 1, 2, or even 3 months!
-Bee-good

1 comment:

  1. The erasers turned out awesome! You are so creative and really inspire me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete